Saturday, February 20, 2021

How to Get CNAME Record of Blogger Site Again for Custom Domain

 How to Get CNAME Record of Blogger Site Again for Custom Domain


In this article I will share working and simple way to "Find CNAME Record Again in Blogger for Custom Domain".

I mistakenly delete my "CNAME Records" from "Advanced DNS" Settings of my "Custom Domain" and when I try to get "CNAME Records" again from blogger then it does not show me the "CNAME Records".

If you are facing the same problem of not getting CNAME Records of blogger blog again for custom domain then be with me till the end.

First "CNAME Record" is default for all and 2nd is Separate for All which looks like.

So 1st CNAME Record is : www ghs.google.com

But now how to find the 2nd missing "CNAME Record" again in blogger ?

Answer is simple : You just need to Open "Google Webmasters Verification Tool".


Click on "Verification Details" which is present beside the "Domain" (Those 2nd CNAME Record you want to find).




After that click on "Details"... This will reveals the 2nd CNAME Record again for that domain.






Also Make sure "Enable" both "Redirect" and "HTTPS" options from the blogger settings.



Once you done that wait for 15 to 20 minutes to apply the changes in the DNS Server to redirect to custom domain.

I hope my article really help you to fix "How to Get CNAME Record Again in Blogger for Custom Domain".

> Watch Video Tutorial > Get CNAME Record of Blogger Site Again for Custom Domain : CLICK HERE